StreetFerret

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2020 7:38 am  #1

Cities disappearing from the list

Hi,

Some of the cities seem to have disappeared from my cities list. In particular, Ealing, I can go direct to the map from the URL I've remembered, but it's not showing in my cities list, and is saying there are 0 streets/0 miles in this view:

streetferret . com / map / 4466251 / 181321
(sorry, forum software blocking URLs

6/06/2020 9:07 am  #2

Re: Cities disappearing from the list

Yep... looks like I boogered up the tabulation there.  Seems that a cleanup job has gone wrong.

6/06/2020 4:31 pm  #3

I'm having a similar issue. Vancouver disappeared from my list for almost a week. It's back now but the numbers seem off - I used to have about 11% of the city complete and now I have less than 6%?

6/06/2020 4:31 pm  #4

Okay, I've got a long-running job going now to fix this issue.  I've fixed the one you've noted, if there's other cities you would like me to prioritize let me know and I'll move them to the top of the list.  Otherwise, the background task will get to it in due time.  Thanks for reporting this! 👍

6/06/2020 5:12 pm  #5

@TarynN, that's a separate issue I'm tracking with the percentages.  Now that "missing cities" are dealt with I can focus on it.  Thanks for sticking it out while I get the numbers right.

6/07/2020 12:15 am  #6

Admin wrote:

@TarynN, that's a separate issue I'm tracking with the percentages.  Now that "missing cities" are dealt with I can focus on it.  Thanks for sticking it out while I get the numbers right.

Thanks so much for working on this. Love using your site.

6/07/2020 10:32 am  #7

TarynN wrote:

Admin wrote:

Thanks so much for working on this. Love using your site.

TarynN: I believe your stats are correct for Vancouver now - 12% of distance and 6% of streets.  Can you check to see if that makes sense?  If it helps, you can now download a spreadsheet of your progress on the street list page.

Board footera