StreetFerret

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2021 10:27 am  #1

Export list of cities

Any chance of getting an export function for My Cities list, just like for streets in a city? I have now 120 cities in my list, and it would be helpful ta be able to export it to Excel

1/11/2021 9:53 pm  #2

Re: Export list of cities

Funny thing is, I only made the street export for debugging purposes.  Yes, this is something that can be added.

1/12/2021 1:21 am  #3

It would be good for tracking, and also to keep a track, and see what's going on. Last week I had 116 cities (that was when your new reload of all cities had completed), yesterday it was 120, and today 122... And I haven't left my home town at all!

1/12/2021 7:43 pm  #4

This is now implemented!  Enjoy.

1/13/2021 1:54 am  #5

Wow, that was fast, thanks! Now I just have make a translation table to identify my 23 cities with arabic names, 12 greek and 6 japanese :-)

1/13/2021 11:57 pm  #6

I've considered storing the English-language name for each city, in addition to its native language.  But, this is not always tagged in OSM, and I figured that anyone that might run in those places would know how to read the local script!

1/14/2021 9:48 am  #7

Yes, that would be the case for locals of course, I guess I'm not your ordinary runner, with 122 cities :-) It's been my habit the ,last ten years to always make at least one run in every new country I visit (and we travelled a lot before covid)

1/14/2021 7:59 pm  #8

I'd say that is common for anyone that is a runner, that they will run in places when they travel for work or go on vacation.  I have 102 in my list, so I am not so far behind you

Board footera