StreetFerret

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2021 1:16 pm  #1

Why is this street in the list?

I am talking about the Gooiseweg in Diemen, with ID 42594885 (I am not allowed to post a link yet).

It is a trunk road that I have edited in OSM a while back to be both foot-no and bicycle=no, but it persists in the list. Is there something I am missing that needs to be edited?

3/22/2021 7:11 am  #2

Re: Why is this street in the list?

Could be that you have missed to correct  small part of the street? If you go the street list of Diemen, and click the little map icon to the left of Gooiseweg it will show you what SF thinks is the runnable part of the street 

3/23/2021 4:57 am  #3

I have compared in OSM the segments that are not in StreetFerret with those that are, but they have exactly the same settings. COuld it be that the updates are somehow missed?

3/23/2021 12:46 pm  #4

As I’m just an ordinay user, I can’t what Diemen looks like in SF, I think Admin needs to take a look. But one thing you can try: when you look at The map of Diemen, click the small link ”Report a problem” at the bottom, from there click the buttln ”Report Missing Streets”. This will update the import from OSM. I often use this after I have made updates. Note that it may take some time, so check back after an hour or so. If this doesn’t help, then you need Admin help

3/25/2021 7:15 am  #5

That must be a really small link, I can't find it https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png
 Probably it is not there because I am still a free user?

3/25/2021 3:36 pm  #6

Yes, It’s really small text, three links at the bottom right on the map page : Leaflet - Report a problem - OpenStreetMap.

3/26/2021 8:02 am  #7

Yes, the "Report a problem" link is missing for me, it goes Leaflet | OpenStreetMap CARTO.

3/26/2021 10:33 am  #8

Ok, I think Admin help is needed here🤔

3/27/2021 8:07 pm  #9

Okay, so.. relation 42594885 doesn't exist and way 42594885 is a river in North Dakota, so there might be a copy/paste error here

The "Report a Problem" link appears on any map page with "c=XXXXXX" in the querystring (where the XXXX is the openstreetmap ID of the boundary relation).  Long story short, if you can get to your progress map of the problem city, you should have the report a problem link available.

3/29/2021 2:58 am  #10

Ok, thanks, I took the ID from the link, I assumed s was for street. I can post the link now, it is: https://www.streetferret.com/sf/street?u=9546171&c=158839&s=42594885

This does indeed show me the report a problem link (https://www.streetferret.com/sf/fix_city?c=158839), but this shows me the home page?

Board footera