StreetFerret

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2021 12:31 pm  #1

Adding streets to be shown on SF and manually updating the street map

I am running Every Single Street in Carson City, NV. I have made around 25 edits in OSM to streets, updating the tags to make them public and to show up on Street Ferret. I add in "yes" under allowed access for "All" and "Foot". I am not sure if I am doing correctly. I assume I'm not, because so far none of my changes have made a difference on the Street Ferret map. If somebody could help me out and let me know the proper way to do this, or do it themselves it would be greatly appreciated.

I am also curious if there is a way to manually update the map for Carson City instead of waiting for the regular update. This would be nice because I could update as I go and after I make changes.

Thank you for hearing me out.

3/14/2021 2:47 am  #2

Re: Adding streets to be shown on SF and manually updating the street map

Not sure if I can help, maybe the Admin needs to look at this, but please give some examples of streets that you have updated in OSM, then it's easier to check what might be wrong!

3/18/2021 9:50 pm  #3

Re: Adding streets to be shown on SF and manually updating the street map

Hi folks, so the lag time for city updates is running at 7-8 days at the moment (it's continually looping through the global city database).  Carson City was last updated at 03/13/21 05:18PM (eastern time).  You can check the last update date from the "All cities" page.

Board footera