StreetFerret

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2020 2:28 am  #1

how to submit a bug report

I am new to the streetferret and this seems to be a bit difficult to navigate. I have linked my strava a few weeks ago and it simply does not show the city I live in currently. It made links for all the San Antonio runs, but 0 runs for where I currenty live in Omaha. Some of the suburb cities..but not for Omaha.    I tried to follow the directions I could find but nothing seems to address this one thing.     Is this forum even active as there are no other postings in it. 
Thank you

4/15/2020 11:12 am  #2

Re: how to submit a bug report

Hi there!

Apologies for the radio silence.  It seems I had not properly configured this forum to send me notifications!  Looks like you joined up in the very early days and so you probably encountered some of the early bugs.  Anyways, I was wondering if you are seeing the data that you expect to see at this point?

4/19/2020 1:17 am  #3

Ha, now I also figured out I had to sign in to reply. Yes my current city shows up thank you. Found out there are many zones within the city that I supposed are annexed differently.
Also, I believe my bike rides are also being downloaded...which will skew the  roads ran of course. I will have to test this more..
I also need to just sign up to see all at once as seeing single streets doesnt give me a good picture overall of what's covered. lol.
Thanks.

Last edited by r-hoose (4/19/2020 3:23 am)

4/19/2020 8:38 am  #4

Yeah, if you have a bike ride marked as a "run" in Strava there isn't really much I can do about that!

Board footera