StreetFerret

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2020 8:22 pm  #1

My activity says "no matching cities" but I've run in this city before

My neighbourhood walk today is listed as "no matching cities" and won't synch with Street Ferret. But it's in Vancouver, and I have lots of other Vancouver-based activities in the past that have synched fine. What's going on with this one?

5/03/2020 11:14 am  #2

Re: My activity says "no matching cities" but I've run in this city before

I had the same issue with one of my runs yesterday as well.

5/03/2020 1:10 pm  #3

Yep, I was hoping I could fix that issue before anyone noticed https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/embarrassed.png

I'm trying to track this down and should have it sorted shortly!

5/04/2020 5:55 am  #4

Folks, we should be back up and running!  Please let me know if you're seeing something you don't expect.

5/08/2020 11:21 am  #5

I'm seeing this same error with another activity from May 6. Status says "no matching cities" but it's in the same city I've done most of my runs in.

5/10/2020 10:40 pm  #6

Hi TarynN,

Thanks for reporting this issue!  I believe the situation is now resolved, please let me know if you notice anything else unexpected.

5/10/2020 11:39 pm  #7

Hi Admin. You posted on May 4 that the issue was resolved, and my older run that was listed as "no matching cities" did process and sync. However, I have a walk from May 6 that is listed as "no matching cities" - after you resolved the previous issue. The May 6 activity is still not resolved. It's this activity https://www.strava.com/activities/3411155044

5/11/2020 10:17 pm  #8

Hi Taryn,

I'm guessing that activity somehow got caught in a bad state through the various fixes to get this issue working.  I've gone ahead and re-submitted ALL of the activities in the database currently marked as "no city here".  That should take care of any residual cases 🤞

Board footera